Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another altered frame...

I have really enjoyed learning to make these frames. They are so inexpensive to make and the options to customize them really are endless. They make great gifts, and with Christmas around the corner, I think I need to be making some more of these for family and friends! Here's my most recent frame project:

The picture really does not do this paper justice - bad lighting+camera on phone=not great picture! The colors are so vibrant in person. The paper is from a Melody Ross stack that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby - I love a bargain! I painted the edges & back of the frame a bright yellow to bring out that pop of yellow in the paper. I Mod Podged the paper to the frame and added some paper flowers (that I found in the dollar bin at Michael's) to the bottom corner to add a finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment