Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Baby Gender Reveal Banners

I'm so glad I can finally post these! I go to church with a girl who is expecting and found out the sex of her baby yesterday. The family wanted to take photos immediately following the doctor appointment to reveal the gender of her little bundle of joy to other family members via text and on Facebook, so I made a boy and girl banner for the mom to be to hold for the photos depending on which the baby is. And it turns out......its a BOY! I used the Pretty Pennants cartridge for the banner pieces (cut at 4.5") and Plantin Schoolbook for the letters/shadow (cut at 3"). The pattern paper is by Sassafras Lass. I added pop dots to the letters to make them stand out from the background a bit more. I hope you like them as much as I do! I love baby themed papercrafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment