Thursday, April 18, 2013

Birthday Card

Here's a quick birthday card I made for my aunt...


I used a A2 notecard base from The Paper Studio, DCWV  "Happy Birthday" patterned paper, white and pink cardstock, ribbon, pop dots, and a birthday cake rub on from 3 Birds.

I trimmed up some pink cardstock to make a mat for the patterned paper then adhered the Happy Birthday paper to the mat, added a sheer pink ribbon to the bottom, and adhered to the A2 card base. I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut <square3> in white and the layer in pink at 2.25". I added the birthday cake rub on to the white square and then glued the pink layer on. I attached the finished square to the front of the card using pop dots to give a little extra dimension. That's it! This project took about 15 minutes to complete. Easy peasy!

Have a great crafting day!
~Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment