Tuesday, January 3, 2012

After taking a little break...

...I'll soon be back to crafting! I hope that your Christmas and New Year celebrations were filled with family, friends, laughter, and love!

I bought myself a fabulous new toy for Christmas...a Cuttlebug! Also, I bought some Cricut cartridges! I know, I know...I am addicted to Provo Craft products! :) Those who know me know I LOVE a bargain, especially on my crafty purchases. I'm very proud to say that I purchased my Cuttlebug and a set of butterfly combo cut/emboss folders for $30 on Craigslist....BRAND NEW! The price stickers were still on both, and if purchased from Hobby Lobby it would have cost over $85, so I was very happy with my purchase! Also, Big Lots had select Cricut cartridges for $15 each the week of Christmas, so I picked up Rock Princess and Holiday Cakes (yes, you can use cake carts in the Expression machine!).

Now that I have some new goodies, I have several ideas for new projects! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your CB purchase! I know you will love it as much as I do! I use my embossing folders ALL the time! I just found your blog and love your work! Your tag & the glass block are gorgeous!! And I love your banner! So cute!! Good luck on your blog and all your crafting! :)
    Laura :)
    http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh you are going to have sooo much fun using this!!!keep you eye on cricutmachine.com for their awesome sales
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete