Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentine's Card

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone had a great week. I sat down this morning to make a Valentine card after a friend had posted something similar from Pinterest. I love Pinterest! So many ideas and inspiration! I decided to make my card similar to the pinned card, but added a little twist to mine with some bling. I started with a Kraft card, then added a woodgrain paper layer from the Amy Tangerine Yes, Please! stack. I cut a white doily from Artiste at 4.5" and a Be Mine phrase at 2.5". I trimmed down one side of the doily to line up with the edge of the woodgrain paper. I also cut some banner pieces from Pretty Pennants a 1.5" and strung them on some twine. I cut the small hearts on each pennant from Artiste at 0.5". Finally I placed all my pieces on the card and added some bling to the corners for a little extra sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment